The future has many names: The Lazy call it: The Impossible. The Fearful refer to it as: The Unknown. But The Courageous embrace it by saying: "This is my Challenge." (Victor Hugo)
This summer, embrace your challenge and discover how God can use you to make disciples in the context of sports ministry. SportQuest’s internship program is your opportunity to spend anywhere from two to nine weeks of your summer serving others around the world under the guidance of one of our leadership teams. In addition to hands-on ministry work, you’ll experience personal discipleship and mentoring that shapes the vision, mission, and culture of SportQuest.
- How to use your athletic and spiritual gifts to build relationships and share the Gospel cross-culturally
- Gain a deeper understanding of the local culture
- Live in missional community alongside missionaries and fellow summer interns
- Work side-by-side as a team with other interns, missionaries, and ministry leaders
- Be discipled to grow into the character of Christ and develop your discipleship and leadership skills
- Discern God’s calling on your life in a cross-cultural context
- See how God’s Kingdom is growing and deepening across the world
- Must have already participated on at least one PWP Project
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must attend the SportQuest Leadership Training Weekend
Successful interns are usually curious about other cultures, aren’t afraid to try new things, are willing to get to know and learn from people who are different from themselves, have teachable and humble hearts, and are passionate about the local church and community. Adventurous taste buds are definitely a plus!